Sabado, Disyembre 20, 2014

Ghosts scared Ashbel Winter

                Got it now that once you fall, it’s hard to move up once again. I wonder what will happen next if there will be another downfall and that’s what I’m afraid of. I know that once I fail again, I’ll become a failure forever. It is the ghost that hunts me, that gave me pressure and weakens my spirit. I wonder how to overcome this, maybe I need a huge break, but everything seems impossible to me now. My courage is fading and confidence is gone. Lucky for those who consider failure as a test of their ability but for me it is the result of my ability. How to improve it is the problem I’m facing now but first I must overcome and fight those ghosts who want to drug me down further. I must fight and keep myself upright shouting that “I would never be a failure forever!!!!”

                I must gain inspirations for me to keep moving on and develop once again my confidence and strengthen my courage. I will have a great adventure and trials will come till I die but while I am living I will fight and take the honor of without giving up. Right, I must attain what is my goal in the near future and to the further and furthest future. And may GOD be with me always.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento