Miyerkules, Enero 21, 2015

Change out from sharing

What made our life become much more colorful is our emotions... affected from experience and developed by friends. We share one world but the difference are very visible. The  foundation of everything is within ourselves. I realize a lot of things and learning are the best if you would let yourself to accept but acceptance would always take when we know that we are all the same... we share a lot of things but why difference existed and acceptance difficult?
When I put myself in the middle of unfamiliar people and made myself open to share... I didn't notice that I already introduce myself to someone who is exactly the same as me but at the same time is different but then someone who made me think twice and make me accept the possibilities. I am stubborn but changes happened anytime.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento