Sabado, Pebrero 7, 2015

Unforgettable adventure

                Faith is for God alone but it is always entangled with temptations. The faith I have, I know is not pure, it is stained by sins affected by fragile physique. Once, I woke up full of distress, like an empty but has no space to be filled, has direction but still can’t find the way and always worried but unable to obtain solution. There I realized I am tied on my failures, can’t see the light since my eyes are closed but my ears can hear the whispers of the salvation to stretch out my hand to give trust. But my heart is afraid and the doubt is there from that invitation courage is a dare. I tried to reflect the answer in order to let go from that pain but their ghosts are hunting me even on my dreams. I left my distress, emptiness, aims, and worries. I moved into a special place to have peace for a while. Through this travel, I know it is temporary, but still I pursue to find what I’m looking--- and that is strength. I need strength to face what I left and I know I will obtain it from that destined place. My plan is to take Jesus with me from there to help me overcome and bring back myself.
                The tiresome experience I have during that Papal visit is unforgettable not because I got separated and lost in the middle of the crowd not only once but twice, or the complaints I heard from people surrounding me with their unpleasant behavior such as pushing, pressing and others are shouting unreasonably words nor the coldness I felt for almost 7 hours under the rain, everything of that has no importance compared to what I naturally gain and see with my own eyes. I see people ready to hear the word of God with full attention, well behave as the mass started with great voice shouting for praises matching with dances, strength to overcome limitations and faith to feel the sunshine from that storm.  Even I will close my eyes I know I will not get lost because everything is clear and the emotions are pure. The rain are like tears of sufferings I shed when I am on my limits of anguish and despair and I know I’m not alone, many could relate to what I feel during that time. Maybe a lot of us are hiding our tears from that rain because of hope in our prayers which will be answered, we don’t know. But just like tears that rain, the next day is a great sunshine implying me a new day to start a new life.
                Now I’m back here facing once again my struggles in life, even I didn’t see the Pope I don’t feel disappointed because in exchange I received a lot of blessings.  My emptiness are filled by my co-delegates, my aims have now colors because of newly inspiration, my worries will be my strength and the distress just fades away as if it never existed. A newly born cheery day will start again with a great enthusiasm to pursue on living.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento