Sabado, Pebrero 14, 2015

Personalities that I must obtain

                I am someone who has a positive outlook in life such that I can do everything with perseverance, patience, and love. My strength is strong to face problems, trials, hardships, and failures. Living easy without lies or pretenses as not being ashamed of whom I really am. Silent and smile as symbol of my attention not only to listen but also to understand and to give opinion then suggestion. I know where I stand and very aware to keep firm of righteousness. I am faithful to be trusted as not being afraid of responsibility. I know that every great success is the fruit of clean hard work. I always plan and act for my goal’s fulfilment. I am always worried but I take them all simply by taking a break and think over the rightful solution. Gay and flexible to jam with others showing openness without judgments. I am frank and mean but I know my limit. I am witty refined woman and always in love as inspired. I am sensitive of others needs and feelings but in my decision making I am not be influenced by them. I am polite and a bit of shy but my dignity waving high out of humility. I adore GOD alone for His Holy Name as the Word incarnate with the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento